The following Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms") are applicable between the users of the IMBOX application and the owner, SPOTBROS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. (hereinafter "SPOTBROS" or "IMBox").
SPOTBROS is a Spanish company and therefore, the Spanish regulations in force at any given time shall apply.
When there are changes in the terms, SPOTBROS will communicate it to the users.
|Denominación social||SPOTBROS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L|
|Registered address||Calle Antonio Acuña 17|
|Registry data||Registro Mercantil Tomo 29872, Folio 146, Hoja M-537523, Sección 8.|
|Data protection officer||Fernando Calvo Gaztañaga|
|Data protection email@example.com|
Table of Contents
- What is IMBox
- Acceptable use of IMBox
- Terms of Service
- Cookies policy
What is IMBox
We created IMBox to offer the best secure communications service for companies, organisations and the public sector to facilitate communication and collaboration between employees in work teams, anywhere and at any time.
IMBox suite seamlessly integrates: Instant Messaging, VoIP calls, Cloud Storage and Mobility Services to create a GDPR compliant tool designed to boost communication and collaboration across teams
For SPOTBROS, privacy and security are top priority. With IMBox you can choose what to say and share with your team, but we want you to know that no one outside your team will be able to access this private and sensitive information.
SPOTBROS owns and operates several websites, including but not limited to IMBox (www.imbox.me), through which it offers various services and access to software (the websites, services and software are referred to as the Services).
Acceptable use of IMBox
Before installing and using the application, users are advised to carefully read the terms and conditions described.
IMBox is an application designed for professional communications between co-workers and employees from different companies (only if your company administrator allows it).
IMBox offers an instant messaging service where you can send images, audio files and all types of files. Users can also make voice calls, video calls and use the storage system along with other services based on the type of software contracted. Please consult your administrator for more details on the services included in your account.
The misuse of our services with actions that are not permitted will result in the termination of the service. Legal or Illegal activities that violate the regulations in force, spamming or any conduct contrary to public order are not permitted.
All users must be of legal age. SPOTBROS does not include network communications and telecommunications services which must be managed directly by users and companies with their telecommunications providers.
Terms of the service
By using the IMBox web site (the “Site”) or any applications, software (including without limitation the API) or services made available through the Site or by IMBox S.L. (“IMBox” or “we”) (the Site, together with such applications, software or services, collectively, the “Service”), you acknowledge that you have read and understood and are agreeing, and have the authority, to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with this Terms of Service, do not use the Service.
IMBox reserves the right to update and change this Terms of Service without notice. New features that change the current Service shall be subject to this Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such updates or changes shall constitute your consent to such updates or changes. If any update or change to this Terms of Service is not acceptable to you, your only remedy is to stop accessing and using the Service. You can review the most current version of this Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.imbox.me/other/terms
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Terms and conditions to explain how we collect and use the information you share on IMBox.
2. Registration and Account Security Conditions
By signing up for and using IMBox you agree to the following:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older and have full power and authority to enter into this Terms of Service.
- You will not provide any false personal information on or through the Service, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- One person will only use your login, and you will not share a single login with any other person.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You are responsible for all software, data, documents, text, images, audio, video and other content (“Content”) posted and activity that occurs under your account (even if Content is posted by someone else using your account), and you have all rights necessary to upload all Content uploaded to the Service through your account (“Your Content”) to the Service and to grant IMBox the right to provide the Service in connection with Your Content.
- Your Content and your other activities in connection with the Service do not and will not violate, infringe, or misappropriate any third party’s intellectual property right, right of privacy or publicity, or other personal or proprietary right, nor does Your Content contain any matter that is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, threatening, abusive, tortious, offensive or harassing.
- You will not use the Service for any illegal purposes, and you will not violate any applicable laws (including without limitation any data, privacy or export control laws).
- You will not (a) sublicense, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, time share or otherwise commercially exploit the Service or make the Service available to any third party; (b) use the Service in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service or its components, or (c) modify, adapt or hack the Service to falsely imply any sponsorship or association with IMBox or any of its affiliates, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
- You will comply with any codes of conduct, policies or other notices IMBox provides you or publishes on the Service, and you shall promptly notify IMBox if you learn of a security breach related to the Service.
- You will not upload or transmit unsolicited email messages.
- You will not transmit any viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
3. Cancellations and termination of services
Users and contracting entities are solely responsible for the cancellation of the service, except in situations where SPOTBROS detects anomalous or illicit use or actions contrary to the terms described.
If you are a company or public administration that has contracted the service, you can cancel it at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a user and wish to terminate your account, please contact your network administrator who will proceed to suspend it. If you are an administrator and wish to delete any user information, please email email@example.com
Once requested to delete a users account, SPOTBROS will remove all information from the Service and this content cannot be recovered. Data or information related to communications and information regulations will be kept for the periods of time established by these regulations.
SPOTBROS has the right to suspend or delete accounts at any time when there is suspicion of activities contrary to the terms described or anomalous activities in the accounts.
SPOTBROS reserves the right to refuse registration and use of the Service.
4. Modifications to the Service and Prices
SPOTBROS reserves the right at any time to modify prices or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
SPOTBROS is not liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
5. Copyright and content property
Remember that you must be authorised to share content and you must not infringe on the rights of third parties.
SPOTBROS does not review Content, but there may be limits on the application for sharing certain content, either because of its size or nature. SPOTBROS may refuse or remove Content. SPOTBROS can also terminate or suspend any IMBox account when it detects Content that is illegal, obscene, contrary to morality and public order or infringes intellectual property rights or these Terms.
The Service and all its Content are protected by intellectual property laws.
The fact that the access and use of the IMBox platform is permitted does not imply the transfer of other rights to users. Access to the source code is not permitted, nor does it generate any rights beyond those described in these terms.
The Service and all design elements (including, expressly, the appearance thereof) are protected by intellectual property and trademark laws. Without limitation, you may not duplicate, copy or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements of the Service without the express written permission of SPOTBROS.
Our IMBox platform has security measures in place to enable encrypted communications. We try to keep the Service free of errors through ongoing analysis and the deployment of appropriate security measures.
However, it is possible that third parties may attempt to attack the service. As a user you accept this possibility when using the service.
SPOTBROS will have no liability to you for any unauthorised access to your content, use of it, corruption, deletion, destruction or loss of your Content.
7. Responsibilities and warranty
SPOTBROS is not responsible for the availability of the communications service on a continuous basis, failures in the connections or communications of third parties.
SPOTBROS is not responsible for problems associated with operating system updates that may hinder or prevent the IMBox service.
SPOTBROS is not responsible for the impact in the service regarding information or files shared by users, including viruses or false information.
SPOTBROS does not create any warranty for this service or the IMBox product.
SPOTBROS shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, direct or punitive damages, including loss of profits, sales, business or data. IMBox is a messaging tool that binds parties and therefore does not generate responsibilities. We assume that the users understand the risks of using such tools and the impact they have for the provision of the service of third parties outside SPOTBROS.
When the applicable regulations specify SPOTBROS responsibilities, SPOTBROS will accept the regulations of the application and its responsibility as long as they are not negotiable and/or excludable between/by the parties/some of the parties, in which case it will always be considered eliminated.
SPOTBROS reserves the right to claim compensation for damages caused by abnormal or contrary use, including expressly liability for damage to the image of the company, the product or the associated trademarks and trade names.
SPOTBROS may claim the costs associated with legal and associated actions taken to defend its name, service, payment of sanctions, penalties and compensation that may be imposed. This includes legal costs and professional fees that may arise resulting from the actions of users who, by fraud or negligence, violate any point of the terms described.
SPOTBROS does not waive the application or validity of the terms described, by simply not suspending or deleting an account, stopping a service, claiming its right before a user, a client or third party notifying the breach of the service or a legal regulation. SPOTBROS failure to act does not constitute tacit agreement or acceptance of such conduct or modification of the terms.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and SPOTBROS for the IMBox service and govern your use of the Service. Where there are other terms and conditions set forth such as service levels, linked merchant or administrative contracts, an inclusive interpretation of all the conditions set forth shall be made without displacing the obligation to comply with these terms, unless expressly specified in a subsequent contract.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Spain in force at the time of their application.
The wording of these terms is in Spanish. When these terms are translated into other languages there may be discrepancies between the terms of one language and another, only the interpretation of the terms in Spanish will be valid.
Any discrepancy will be submitted to the jurisdiction of SPAIN -Courts and Tribunals of MADRID-.
IMBox respects the privacy of its users. Our policy allows you to understand the use of personal information that IMBox may use, always in accordance with current regulations; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Our Services have optional features which, if used by you, require us to collect additional information to provide such features. You will be notified of such collection, as appropriate. If you choose not to provide the information needed to use a feature, you will be unable to use the feature. For example, you cannot share your location with your contacts if you do not permit IMBox to collect your location data from your device.
All our services are provided from Europe. Remember that you have the SPOTBROS information at the beginning of our terms, and you can contact our Data Protection Officer at any time.
Data we collect
All personal information managed through our service, including profile information provided by IMBox users, is subject to the premises established by privacy regulations.
Data you provide to us
- Account information
- To create an account you need to provide data including your full name (Name and surname), Photograph (optional), Email and Phone (optional), description (optional) and password
- Your contacts:
- If you opt in to import your address book, we collect the email and telephone of those included in your address book.
- Your messages and files:
- With IMBox, you can send text messages as well as share images, videos, voice notes, and all kinds of files. IMBox does not access your information, which is encrypted both in transit and at rest. The information is stored on IMBox servers in AWS (in the CLOUD service) or on servers located in your organization's data center (in the ON PREMISE service) for the time that your network administrator configures. Once the time limit set by the administrator has expired, all messages and files are permanently deleted from the servers.
- Location Information:
- We collect and use precise location information from your device with your permission when you choose to use location-related features, like when you decide to share your location with your contacts.
Device And Connection Information
We collect device and connection-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, app version and IP address.
How we use your data
All data collected through our service must have the exclusive purpose of managing the services included in IMBox.
SPOTBROS does not access information included in messages nor provided in communications between users. The data that SPOTBROS may process for the purpose of this service will be on the basis of providing a service or fulfilling a contract. This data will be kept for as long as the service is provided and, in any case, in accordance with the regulations applicable to the security of information and electronic communications.
SPOTBROS will not share this information with any other entity. For IMBox services in cloud mode, AMAZON services will be used in Europe -IRELAND.
When the service is not provided in cloud mode but is deployed ON PREMISE, all information is managed in the physical facilities of the entity in which the user is incorporated.
SPOTBROS will collaborate at all times with the Data Controller and will keep information related to security up to date.
When a user wishes to exercise their rights, they may do so directly with the platform administrator by accessing the settings section, about IMBox, contact section.
You can consult any question related to data protection with our Data Protection Officer.
You may at any time request the supervision of the Supervisory Authority which you can access by logging on to www.agpd.es
See our cookies policy here